Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Trainwreck Herbal Incense Smoke Blends K2 Review

 Trainwreck Herbal Incense Smoke Blends K2
  • The pleasing aroma of TRAINWRECK provides an uplifting feeling.
  • WAY BETTER THAN K2 OR SPICE!
  • Packaged in a high quality resealable pouch to ensure it remains fresh.
  • MADE IN THE USA SHIPS FROM THE USA.
  • NOT FOR SALE IN KS OR MO. WE WILL CANCEL ANYONE WHO BUYS FROM KS OR MO
Trainwreck Herbal Incense (FIVE - 3 GRAM PACKS)

Product Review
Sam J.
I Purchased TrainWreck Smoke Blend About 5 days ago, I just tried some last night and WOW I was very impressed with the effects of this blend. I have tried all of the different k2 smoke blends. The trainwreck I would have to say 10 out of 10 stars because its simply more potent then the previous smoke blends
 

No comments:

Post a Comment